Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

New Guy Here...former R1 guy!

Gen 1: 2004-05 
2K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  adz930 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys...been perusing the forums non stop for a week now getting familiar with the zx10r, the best mods etc.

I just purchased an 04 zx10r w/ 13K on the clock in near mint condition. Bike is stock and I've already started the mods based on what I've learned here in the forums.

I've been riding since I was 11...first bike was a Kawasaki KE 100. So I've got a soft spot for Kawasakis lol

I've had an R6, GSXR 600, an R1 and a 954. I've always loved the 04-05 zx10s so I'm pretty excited about finally owning one.

Just wanted to say hi and hopefully get some feedback on the strew of parts I just ordered...here's what's going on the 10 as soon as they arrive:

- Scorpion High Mount Exhaust
- Removing exhaust butterfly
- PCIIIusb
- K&N filter
- Removing secondary butterflies
- Ivan's smog block off plates
- giPro gear indicator with TRE
- Vortex sprockets -1/+2
- 520 EK chain
- clear alternatives green euro signals
- undertail
- frame sliders, swingarm sliders
- zero gravity green windscreen
- already has ohlins dampener
- michelin pilot powers 2ct
- custom tune coming after all this

I think that's it...lol

Here are some pics of the bike as it is now...basically stock. It came with that luggage rack that utilizes the same seat latch as the seat and stock cowl uses. Not sure if I will use it if anyone wants it I might sell it ;)

-Peter

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Hey guys...I added the Scorpion exhaust so far if you want to hear it...

Will make another video when it's all tuned and everything else is installed.

Oh, I am ordering a 1/5th throttle tonight as well..thanks for that recommendation!

#10 ·
Hey guys...I just installed the Scorpion High mount exhaust. Here is a video:

I'll make another video when all other parts are installed and when it's all tuned. I am ordering the 1/5th throttle insert tonight as well...thanks for that recommendation!

#22 ·
Most likely the Kancamangus (spelling?)...then do a loop around thru the white mountains back into Lincoln? Not entirely sure and I've forgot the name of most of the roads...but most likely near or around the Kanc, Hurricane Mountain Rd etc...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.