Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

PC map postings

210K views 251 replies 176 participants last post by  trebor27 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This thread will be for MAPS ONLY!!!!! If you have a map you would like to share please send me (Tread70) a PM or email it to me @ tread70@comcast.net All maps will need a brief description of mods and year, make , and model.

Thank You,

Tread70

Edit:Added Gillman's map to first post

Custom Map for 2006 ZX-10r w/Akrapovic Evolution Race full exhaust system & K&N Air filter

Edit 10//19/2008 by Bluedevil

Here is the link for "Map Requests and Discussions" as we are trying to keep Sticky s to Min.

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=40888

Thanks,

bloo

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Tested teh Kyle map I hybrided it is really good.
I was doing all 4th gear roll-ons from 4500rpm to redline in the throttle increments.
At 60-80-100 the rear tire was struggling for grip.
I went back home and richened it up once again in the 0-2-5 range...not time for a test but the back firing is almost gone before the second richening.

Attachments

#3 ·
Latest version...i changed a lot in the 2-5-10-20 & 8-100 to make it match the a/f ratio I guessed from viewing my charts...someone try it as it will rain here for two more days and has been cold.

Attachments

#4 ·
I think the 10r is running weak for everyone when fully warmed up which means that the ECU is richening the circuit too much and we are all getting crappy power and power delivery. All I know is my bike is crazy under 190 degrees, above 202 it is a dog, feels like i'm back with the 17T front sprocket.

Anyways, I made more changes in top end of 100% throttle, 0-2-5 40-60 & 80 also. I compared my map to GZ's (after my changes) and they are suprisingly close in most areas. Mine is alway leaner below 4500 rpms then I think mine get a little richer than his. I tested v3 yesterday and it felt strong so I'm hoping v4 will be even better since before I had made no changes to 40-60% throttle.

Attachments

#7 ·
Summer MAP

Here is my Summer MAP done last Aug for the Muzzy Full/BMC combo. I find that my bike runs better/cooler with the Summer MAP in 85+ degree/humid weather. The MAP was done by the same tuner,same dyno,same setup but at 90deg shade temp. The original MAP I posted was done at ~50deg temp in Dec. Winter MAP was giving me some knocking under heavy load. I use to jet my 9 the same way...50 swing in air temp can change things a bit. Just thought I would share...

Attachments

#8 ·
Here is a MAP averageing the 2 cusoms I had done. Ran this MAP this weekend and it ran great. Not much difference between the 3 full systems maps, as you can see, but none the less someone migh benefit from it.

Attachments

#9 · (Edited)
well guys after playing around with some slip on maps i reckon i have found a good compromise all around for fast street riding and a acceptble mpg ratio so if someone want to try it and give me some feedback would be good

ps: this was tested on a european 2004 zx 10r with a yoshimura trs near sea level

Attachments

#12 ·
After spending the past couple of months fine tuning my custom MAPs, based on real world riding conditions, I have got one that really feels great. The only real change from the custom map was in the 3750-5000rpm range where I added a little more fuel. Really runs smooth and cool at cruising speeds & pulls like a freight train:eyecrazy: . Running temps (highway) are down 10-15 deg. Here is the map if anyone is interested...

Attachments

#14 ·
Here is a custom Fuel and Ignition map for a European model ZX-10r using standard unleaded fuel. Bike has Akrapovic Slip-on can with baffle removed, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks and a BMC Race Air Filter. My bike was recorded at 164.38bhp and 83.06ft/lb of torque with this set up. Hope this is useful to someone else who is struggling to find a map for their Ignition Module.

Attachments

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hoser said:
thanks for the map. looks pretty good, might be a bit lean for me in a few spots on/off throttle but i'll give it a try.

my mods are yoshi trs bolt-on, K&N, TRE (gi pro) so its good for my setup, just not sure about elevation. im at 1100 ft here.

I would say that this map is 2 rich for you at 1100 feet...

The map I posted above is a richer version of the dan kyle tre sato slipon map... I used the sato slipon map with the stock exhaust and the BMC filter and the bike ran HARD ! The throttle is very crisp due to the leaner mixtures but I would not use it at higher elevation... Who knows for sure - I don't have an o2 guage hooked up to verify if it is too lean but it still felt good.

Try the other map, and if it seems to bog, try this one instead:

dan kyle sato slipon map
(user submitted map off the dynojet site it wasnt done with the TRE)

Lastly, don't forget to set your TPS range in the power commander.

You can do this easily by installing the 9v battery to the pc3, then use the tps utility to set the TPS range.

Good luck !

#93 ·
PCIII Custom Map for 2006 ZX-10r w/Akrapovic Evolution Race full exhaust system & K&N Air filter.

Dyno results Stock = Max Power 165.7 Max Torque = 80
Dyno results w/Mod = Max Power 171.7 Max Torque = 81.7
I haven't gotten my bike tuned yet but do you have any extras done to your bike? I didn't think you could get 171hp out of a stock gen 2 motor. If you can your making me feel a lot better for when I do get my bike tuned.

#25 ·
My engine spun a bearing so i swapped in a stock motor into my 05. The original motor had a MAP for my degreed cams and thin HG. This MAP has triggered my FI light and it runs pig rich. I need a MAP for my EVO2 for a stock motor. I had Ivan's Map originally but didnt keep it in my files. so i'm starting over from scratch. I didnt know how good the Map on Dynojets website was but i need a decent off the shelf map before i get it on the dyno later this summer. I don't run the TRE btw. Thanks!
Here you go enjoy!:zx_blue:

Attachments

#26 ·
POSTED FOR Nite-ryder

Here is a custom map that I had done this weekend. I have an '06 ZX-10 with Yoshi bolt-ons, BMC air filter, disabled butterfly valve, KLEEN block off plates, and gutted cats. I am running at about 4500 ft. elevation.

I think you're still puttin' these out!! Hopefully someone can benefit from it.

Thanks...

Nite-ryder

Attachments